What's next on my Reading List
Many things work better for me when I have a goal, a deadline or something like this and finding motivation for reading is not that different. Now that I finished my last book it is time to think what I want to read next.
- Dan Brown: Origin The latest book in the series with Robert Langdon. I am already half-way through this one, and like it so far.
- John Scalzi: Your Hatemail will the Rated
- John Scalzi: Don’t Live for your orbituary
- John Scalzi: The Last Colony (Old Man’s War #3)
- Yes, there is a lot of Scalzi in this list, but hey, he’s great and the first two books are like a collection of blog posts from this site (which is actually a great read in itself).